Exterior house painting is the most effective way to boost the curb appeal of your house. Fixes makes it easier than ever to give your home a complete makeover without hassle, headaches, or worries.
first priority is to make sure we don’t totally disrupt your day. After you book your painting job, our team will set up a call before your exterior house painting project date to go over all details:
- Confirm paint color and details,
- Ask you to move patio furniture and potted plants, and
- Answer questions you have about your painting project.
Here’s what we’ll do before we start painting:
- Cover plants, trees, and decks,
- Remove mildew and mold,
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls,
- Power wash surfaces in preparation for painting, and
- Caulk and waterproof windows and doors (Upon request).